Origami Club

Origami: I kind of have a love/hate relationship with it.
I Love the shapes and craftsmanship.
Which brings me directly to the 'Hate'-part: I just don't seem to be able to master that craftsmanship and keep ending up with sweaty hands and greasy folds.

That's why I was very happy when I discovered 'Origami Club', a website with all kinds of easy not too difficult origami shapes and clear step-by-step instructions.

Soon I'll have a bit of time on my hands. Let's see if I can get into this, or at least learn how to fold the best paper planes before Little One arrives.

Here are a few examples:










There are many more shapes available, amongst them two (!) complete alphabets and numbers 0-9, as well as windmills, balloons and medals.

Fold away!

J.

My name is Jana, this is where i collect things